Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time to Relax

Well, after all the ups and downs so far, I'm finally able to relax. I had my first visit with the Perinatologist office yesterday. I was expecting a consult with height/weight/blood pressure, family history, questions, and bloodwork. I came out with these:


Needless to say...YAY! So now that I'm over 11 weeks (Monkey measured 12 weeks 2 days) I am feeling much more confident and relaxed...I'm past where I lost the last pregnancy, and it just feels real now that it looks like a baby and not like a jumping bean! Of course, Monkey wouldn't cooperate...moving when we needed him/her to be still and going completely still when we needed him/her to move! Oh well...at least all is well and progressing like it should!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. so happy for you that you are past the "scary time". love the ultrasound pics :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! I have 2 weeks until I pass when I had my last m/c. I'm so incredibly sick I know things are going well! :) Did you give your Mom the go-ahead to blab now??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see this little one. Congratulations, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thanks ladies! The U/S tech kept saying how cute the baby was, even this early, and she would say things like "hi baby!" the whole time. SO cool to see him/her move, and so nice to already have people complimenting him/her. I'm sure she does it for everyone, but still! Lynn..I'm sorry you're so sick...I got to skip that boat! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay stephanie. I am so excited about baby Maher. OMG I can't wait to play and hold baby. I am so thrilled that you can see baby so well. Baby already looks like they have momma's looks : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!