Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Jumping Jack Challenge!

I only have a few more pounds to go to meet my goal weight, so I'm really trying to up my exercise so that I can reach that goal. I came across This Challenge and thought I would try it out. However...it's not August. And I want to start today, so I needed to not start on "the first." I wanted to start on "day 1." So I created my own. It's essentially the same thing, with the same rules. I just chose to have it by "days" rather than days of the month, so you can start it whenever. Remember, don't do them all at once. Spread them out throughout the day, doing sets of 50-100 at a time.You can find the downloadable, printable version HERE.

Here's a smaller version:


Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!