Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And now for will power to kick in.

So, had my anatomy scan today. Everything looks great...and our little guy or gal gave us the thumbs up!


 
Now here's the hard part: waiting for  Ben to get home so that we can find out the sex! The tech did put those pictures into a sealed envelope for me, so I have it sitting in my house taunting me, daring me to open it early and then attempt to re-close so no one would know. Right...I'd like to think I'm that smooth. I know that if I tried it would all go horribly wrong...paper would rip, and with my luck somehow the pictures would get damaged to the point where there is no hiding the fact that I opened the envelope. I'd better play it safe and not open it, but that doesn't mean it will be easy!
 
On another note...the Dr. thinks I may have a kidney stone, thus explaining the pain I've been in. If that is the case...I'm kind of SOL. I just have to wait it out and deal with it. OK, fine...but the thing there is that even if I did get better pain killers, the way this pain has been going by the time they kicked in the pain would be gone. I can't even try to preempt the pain, because I never know when it's coming on!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. And when does he get home? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sometime next month we think. Even if I knew exactly, I can't post it online to maintain operations security =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie! You're GOOD!.. I would have opened that envelope ages ago! ha ha!
    Can't wait to hear what you're having! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are wonderful. Isn't being a military wife fun, not being able to tell anyone anything online? My husband is a Marine so I know how that goes. Can't wait to see what your baby is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!