Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ready For a New Week!

This week has been LOOOONG! And it's not over yet! It's not even that I didn't have things to do...there have been (and still are) lots of phone calls to make, meetings to go to, business to sort out, etc etc etc, and it's not all done yet. However, it's been one of those weeks where I constantly feel like it should be a day further (ie Wednesday feels like Thursday etc). So I REALLY feel like today is Friday, but it's not.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the "big" prenatal appointment is next Wednesday, the 22nd. Of course, I won't know the sex of the baby after that one...that information will be given to me in a sealed envelope so that  Ben and I can open it together when he gets home. It's my choice, but that doesn't mean that waiting is easy! I really want to know so that I can start shopping and making things...less than a month more wait won't kill me, right?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have been feeling the same way today. I definitely feel like today is Friday. It's totally throwing me off.

    I think it's awesome you are waiting until your hubby comes home to open the envelope. When my hubby and I eventually get pregnant we aren't going to find out what we are having...at least I'm hoping I can make it through the 9 months without changing my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm too much of a planner not to find out. That would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!