Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On to Scared!

After my U/S, last night, right before bed, I started spotting. Brown, which I know is old blood, but it's still really scary to me. It's maybe been a total of 4 small drops today (maybe one more...not really counting), but I can't help but worry that I'm going to lose this baby. Since it's nor heavy, not red, and not accompanied by cramping, I'm not going to call the Dr yet. I'll let him know about it if/when he calls me tonight or tomorrow with the results of the blood work that I had done today, and see what he thinks. If it doesn't either go away or get worse, I'll just let him know about it at my next U/S on Tuesday. If it changes at all, whether it changes color, gets to be more, or is accompanied by cramps (not gas pain, I have that a lot lately), then I'll call in and see what they want to do. I hate this. It just sucks. No matter what the signs are, I keep thinking that this pregnancy is going to end up like the last one. Ugh.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I am so sorry. I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Jayla. I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with her and I was so terrified from the day we found out that I was pregnant again. I had some bleeding when I was 7 weeks and I totally freaked out and had Jarret take me to the ER at 2am in the morning. Everything turned out to be just fine but I always freaked out about everything.
    I hope the spotting goes away. They say that brown spotting can be normal especially in early pregnancy. Hopefully it's nothing. Keep us posted. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!