Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

All is well, but...

So, the source of the bleeding is a bruise in my uterus where a small blood vessel ruptured. It's not threatening the baby, but in order to give it time to heal I am on semi-bed rest until my next appointment on Tuesday. I am also NOT to take my blood thinner until Saturday, so that it can heal up. On top of all of that, the RE switched me from Progesterone suppositories (ick, but easy) to DAILY Progesterone in Oil shots in the hip. My butt hurts.

I did get to see Monkey, with a heartbeat!!!! YAY!!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that the baby is fine and yay for finally having seen the heartbeat, I am sure that made you feel so much better. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!