Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Beta #1

So I shocked my RE's office today by calling and telling them the news and that I needed to come in for a beta. I haven't been to that office since just before Ben left in October...imagine their shock!

Even better news...my RE insists on being the one to track all pregnancies resulting from his care until almost the end of the first trimester-YAY! That means that I'll be in the absolute best hands possible during the trickiest time.

Results of the Beta...well, as my NP put it "DEFINITELY pregnant." HCG was 569, and both estriadol and progesterone were good. She said to expect a call tomorrow morning to set up my first appointment, at which time I hope I can see my Monkey(and hopefully a heartbeat...I'll feel way better after seeing that). YAY!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!