Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

AF....GO AWAY!!!

She's here. Again. And again and again and again. Really, why is it so hard for her to go away for about 9 months with the result being a beautiful bouncing new baby? Why? WHY???? Oh yeah, that's right, because my body HATES me!!!!

As I said before, (I think) the injectables did what they were supposed to do and made my O dysfunction go away, which is WONDERFUL! It (hopefully) means that if and when we do get pg with the meds the baby will be viable. I'm pretty sure that the combination of my O dysfunction and my MTHFR are what caused my last M/C, and am really hopeful about this IUI coming up...probably mostly because it's the last shot before deployment...for real this time, Ben won't even be home when I find out if I'm pg or not!

On another note...the in-laws just left today. I love having them here, I love seeing the family, but they're a bit much for me to deal with since they're a little more...well...introverted than my family. Conversations can feel a bit stilted with them, and I get tired trying to keep up the facade that I'm loving every second I spend trying to get them to have a normal conversation LOL! It doesn't help that my BIL is having issues lately, and is putting more than just a little strain on everyone in the family, and subsequently on the family as a whole.

I did get a pedicure today...YAY! Isn't it amazing how much better you feel just by having pretty feet? My mom thinks I'm nuts to spend $30 or more every 3-4 weeks on a pedicure, but with everything going on, I figure it's a small price to pay to feel pretty and relaxed, right? OK OK, so I could just take a bath, but it's so much more fun to have someone else pamper and spoil you...after all, with a bath I have to run it, put the salts/bubbles in, pour the wine (if I can have it), light the candles, and clean the tub when I'm done...it's way more fun (and satisfying) to have someone else do all the work and all I'm in charge of is relaxing LOL!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!