Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Got a call from my RE on Friday...my inflamation marker came back really elevated. So, he took me off the horrid progesterone injections and back to the suppositories we go. Today, I noticed a mild rash covering from my thighs to my chest...luckily I had an appointment today. They think it's medication-induced, so I'm off that particular med. OK. Then we got to the ultrasound. Monkey is good, measuring right where it should be, and as of today I have a due date of 2/22/2011. YAY! However, the heart rate did some...strange things. At first it was very irregular, beating 3 times then stopping...2 times, stop, 3 times stop. So we waited a couple minutes and checked again. This time it was a consistant strong 108bpm. A little low. SO...wait again. The third time we checked it was at 128, which is better. My RE said that he's only had 4 other cases where this happened, and that after adjusting medications the babies are all fine. So...adjustments are being made. Yay. I guess that overall it's good news, but what a rollercoaster appointment! I'm exhausted. This kid is already giving me grey hairs...definitely it's father's child!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your little butterbean. Try & relax. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I just wish I could have one Dr's appointment go smoothly and have everything be perfect. Just one. That would give me a little more strength to get through days like today, where I'm so emotionally drained I couldn't even talk to my husband for more than 10 minutes without being ready to cry and pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a rollercoaster. It must be so stressful to go through all this but it seems like things are going great considering all the things that make you high risk. Hopefully they can adjust your meds soon so you and the little bean feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!