Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Well, on to the next-Dr that is =)

So, after 2 good appointments and GREAT growth, my RE has determined that it is time for me to move on to a high risk OB. Perinatologist, to be specific, over at the Maternal/Fetal Medicine division. My RE said that he will continue to control labs and medication, but other than that his hand in my prenatal care must come to an end. While I'm a bit sad about this (this is the man, after all, who has made it possible for me to get pregnant again and have a very realistic shot at keeping this pregnancy) I'm also excited, because it means that he is confident enough in the pregnancy that I can move on to the next stage, which is HUGE!!!

So, I have one more appointment with my RE this coming Tuesday for a final U/S with him, and then on August 5th I officially "graduate" to real OB care! YAY!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!