Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh Surprise Your Name is Tooth

Honestly, I was getting a little frantic insane agitated zonkers concerned that Monkey hadn't started teething yet. I mean, I know it's normal for babies to start teething anywhere from 6-12 months, but to a mom who's baby isn't teething yet, it feels like everyone else's baby gets theirs before yours does.

Now that's a good looking tooth!
Plus, Monkey drools. He has since 3 months, so for him drooling isn't a sign of teething. No excessive fussiness, no fever, no weird poops, nothing. Monkey is just, well, Monkey. Today, on a whim, I ran a finger over his lower gums, and THERE IT WAS! His first tooth, the top of which is just barely breaking through. I wanted to run, jump, and call every member of the family. But I have already talked to them today. For a day that wasn't going great due to the crud that I have (sore throat, coughing, achy, headache) this was the best news ever. Even better news? Monkey doesn't seem to mind at all. He doesn't even seem to notice.

Happiness, your name is "Happily Teething Baby."
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!