Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So I'm making this blanket....

I'm so happy to get back to project land. Now that Monkey is taking consistent naps and sleeping well through the night (OK, so he's been doing that for a while now, but it's still amazing) I have time to crochet and possibly sew again! I just finished a baby blanket for a friend, and have 2 more to go (for 2 other people). Then I have one to make for Monkey just because it looks so fun!

Of course, the picture to the right is the sample picture of what the finished product *should* look like, but I'm sure going to try! I'm thinking of doing the birds in my Alma Mater's colors and Ben's Alma Mater's colors, since they go together. Where I'm going to find extra soft yellow, dark green, maroon, and black yarn I don't know. Time to do some research!

I will post pics of the other baby blankets as the people who they are for receive them, but I don't want to spoil the surprise, so it may take a while. I'm really excited about the one I'm working on now as well as the next one...they are by far the most difficult I've attempted so far, but I think I hate myself enough I have it in me to do a great job. Of course, I could be completely wrong and they could turn out horribly, but if I don't post the pictures then the people they are for will never know the difference, right?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!