Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well...Crap. And Yay!

IUI is out this month. The injectibles did what they were supposed to do...I had healthy looking follicles. One on the right ovary and one on the left. The problem is that the larger one, the one that will result in ovulation, is on the right, which means that it can't be fertilized since my right ovary isn't attached to my uterus. SO...that's crap for this month.

On the other hand, due to the fact that my cycle has shortened and stabilized, Ben will be home for one more shot at IUI....I'm seriously hoping that they up my meds next cycle to try and ensure ovulation from my left ovary. I'm also kind of hoping that even though the follicle on the left is small, it matures enough to give us the possibility of fertilizing it this cycle the old fashioned way. Fingers crossed! I'll probably know in a couple weeks!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!