Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I made a bad decision...

I rented a movie on Netflix and forgot about it. I put it in today and all I want to do is cry while watching. It's called "Maybe Baby" and the reason I rented it is because it has Hugh Laurie and Emma Thompson are in it, so I didn't pay attention to what it was about. It's about a couple struggling with unexplained infertility. It's not exactly our situation, but close enough. Stupid me...I need to pay more attention to things!!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate when stuff like that happens. While in CA this past Nov. I got the bad call from the Dr. saying my bloodwork was bad, I would be m/cing. On the plane on the way home, the movie was The Time Traveler's Wife..where she has a few m/c's. Horrible. I just wanted to jump off the plane. I feel for you...hope you get your miracle baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just watched that movie too, and it killed me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I welcome and appreciate all helpful/funny/generally polite comments and questions!